Friday, April 30, 2010

Gloss Magazine Photoshoot of Kristen Stewart


Translation of the article talking About Rob:

"Constante highlighted spot of comments about her relationship with Robert Pattinson, Kristen understands the interest of fans in her personal life, but limited talking about her relationship: "I'll always keep what's important only for me. I understand people wanting to know about us since we're a couple in fiction and they cheer for us being together."

Soruces: via @beejelly_ twitter thanks to @KstewAngel @RPattzFanGr @RPalis @natywentz via kstewartfans


1 comment:

  1. I follow you on twitter and this site. Your doing a good job! I was hoping you would follow me as well. I sure would love to be able to reply on some of your tweets.


    Thank you so much!

    Gabriela


    http://twitter.com/CarolinaGirl085

    ReplyDelete